Monday 3 August 2009

Cape Point excursion




Hi my name is Karen and its my first time blogging.I just want to tell you a bit about my experiences.I live in CAPE TOWN.I joined Mother’s Unite to make a difference in my community.A few friends of mine also joined this project their names are as follows,JANE,MARY,CHANTLE and RACHEL.My time here as a volunteer has been a great experience.I have been helping out at the food garden and the adventure playground.I really enjoy being apart of this project.Yesterday we had a excursion to CAPE POINT and BOULDERS. I enjoy working with all the volunteers.I have joined an organization called HIGH HOPE which has been feeding the community for the past eleven years.Our main aim is to work hand in hand with other organizations to make this project a success. It’s been nice blogging chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment